Jewish Christianity: Factional disputes in the early church
by Hans Joachim Schoeps
A study of a little-known sect whose theology bridged the gap between Judaism and early Christianity.
You May Also Like
Browse by Topic
- Recommended Books
- Journey of the Human Mind
- Discovering Our Distant Ancestors
- The Evolution of Language
- Ideas that Shaped Our Modern World
- Tools and the Development of Contemporary Society
- A Sustainable Planet
- The Changing World Economy
- Health and Education in the Modern World
- Intercultural Understanding and Empathy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Certain content that appears in this bookstore comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.